"Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your
stand against the devil’s schemes."—Ephesians 6:11
Sharing the Gospel one sip at a time.
We are a coffee company dedicated to supporting and ministering to the warriors on the front lines of God's Army—regular men and women just like you, with real-world goals, dreams and hobbies.
We want to encourage men to be great leaders, dads and role models, but in a way that is true and honest to who men really are.
In the same way, we believe in strong, courageous women who can manage a board room or a home with equal finesse.
Brew some coffee. Put on your armor and get your war room ready.
We are still a small and growing company. We invite you to walk with us and share this journey. As a subscriber on our email list, you'll get notified of what's going on—and get exclusive deals on our coffee.
If you aren't ready for that, we'd still love your prayers. Above all, we strive to be God-led.
Now to get personal...
My name is Matt, and I want to personally thank you for jumping on board with us at Armor of God Coffee so early in our journey.
Since we're practically BFFs now, I'd like to give you a quick update and some backstory.
My wife and I are passionate about two things. Coffee and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Not in that order. Actually we are passionate about a lot of things, but those two seem the most relevant right now. I'm sure you'll learn more later.)
We started Armor of God Coffee not because we wanted to sell coffee, but rather because we think it's a great opportunity to remind everyone to start their day in the Word, and since most people start their day with coffee (at least in our house!), it seemed like a great fit.
We are real Christians living in the real world. We believe that all too often, Christians aren't portrayed as authentic people, living real lives, struggling with real problems and having fun doing real things.
We understand that being a Christian doesn't mean you can't enjoy life. In fact, we believe we enjoy life more because we are Christian, and that the world and experiences around us are another way God blesses us, shapes us and shows Himself to us. So we enjoy hiking, outdoor sports, college football, hanging with our buddies, grilling steaks, doing nerf wars with the kids and just being real. We have no illusions that we are perfect, but we try our best to live a Godly life.
We also think it's important to meet people where they are in their own faith journey. Some might not be as far along as others. Personally, I'm pretty sure a lot of you are way ahead of me! But I'm trying daily to walk and talk my faith. To have fun, go on adventures and drink some great coffee and fellowship with those around me.
I'd love to have more friends join me on this ministry journey. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking a leap of faith and coming this far.
As a thank you, I can promise you a few things up front:
- As the father of four amazing kids and stepkids, you're going to get some wonderfully bad dad jokes from time to time. I think the Lord loves it when we laugh, and if it's at my expense, so be it :)
- We won't use really lame stereotypical church jargon or phrases like, "Dear Beloved."
- We (as much as you might want it) won't use the He-Brews joke. It's overdone, and we just can't...
- Expect nerd and geek references. A lot of them. (My favorite movies are Goonies, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.)
- We won't spam you with a bunch of emails. We will send you info on deals, discounts and ministry opportunities from time to time. If you don't need it, just ignore it and delete the email. No biggie. It's all good. We may end up with a secondary email list for those who want some type of daily devotional, but that's further down the pipeline.
- We are going to tithe! We are going to take 10% of the proceeds and donate them to various charities and local ministries that are on the ground being the hands and feet of Christ.
- We're going to support our military, law enforcement and first responders. They're out there putting themselves between us and the evils of the world. It's the least we can do.
- We're going to go out of our way to bring you great customer service.
- There's more, but honestly, you're probably getting tired of reading these (but if you made it this far, thank you!).